New Agent, Pictionary and Nichos Party

Hello!

How's your day going? As you may have noticed, there has been an Agent Poll going on for a whole week, and now it has come to an end! As I mentioned in the previous post, the candidates were Anirudh53, Me, Tzsu and Reece. I have won the poll and now I am an Agent! Thank you to everyone who voted for me, I really appreciate your support and it means a lot to me!





Moving on, Agent Megs is going to host a Pictionary event on Friday, May 29th! Don't forget to be there in the Agents Underground at 8PM Cho-time!

Image from the Main Blog

Also, Bebot and Jas are going to host a Nichos Party at a Secret Location! Sounds good, right? Don't forget to dress up like a Nicho to keep yourself safe! This party will be on Thursday, May 28th. Meeting is in the Cafe Street and then we will all get flushed to the Secret Location! You'll find more details in the image below:


Image from the Main Blog


Have fun!
-Shower


1 comment: